Moto X had already won the hearts of millions of customers around the world, and the Nexus 6 is an improved version of the Moto X. It’s supersized, it has better features, better display and a much sturdier system, too.
0.15 in. (3.8mm), the thicker hump is 0.39 in. (10.1mm). The height and width are a normal 6.27 in. (159.3mm) x 3.15 in. (83.0mm).
So, what’s so good about the Nexus 6? Let’s take a look at the specs, shall we?
- Curved back, aluminum metal frame that is pleasing to look at and sturdy.
- The phone’s dimensions are 6.27 in x 3.15 in (159.3 mm x 83.00 mm)
- At 0.15 in (3.8mm), the thickness of the phone is just right. It’s thin enough to be sleek, and it’s easy to hold.
- The phone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- The 6-inch multi- touch AMOLED display is extremely rich (1440 x 2560 pixels). The phone makes use of the much-awaited Gorilla Glass 3 technology, which makes it break and scratch resistant.
- The phone uses a quadcore 2700 MHz processor.
- The built-in storage is 64GB.
- The 13 MP back camera takes crisp pictures that are rich in colour and detail. The front facing camera is only 2 MP but that is enough for taking video calls and self photos.
Nexus 6 is a direct competitor of Apple iPhone 6. Both the devices are priced similarly too (the 32GB variant of the Nexus 6 costs $869, while the 64 GB variant costs $929; the Apple iPhone 6 Plus is currently priced at $999). The Nexus 6 can be considered serious competition to the newest iPhone.